2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at 5 am.......I'll be in the Victoria hospital, helping my wife push out a little Schoonover.......well actually, she'll be doing most of the pushing, and I'll just be telling her how to do it.....lol....

a little prayer on the side, from the TTMB buds, would be much appreciated...

pictures and a semi full report to follow.........

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
Best of luck to ya BertS.......oh and I guess I should throw some luck out there for mama too since she'll be a little busy through all this also!!!

Seriously, best of luck and congratulations, any fishing gear you'd like to sell???

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
Best wishes

I look forward to seeing another future fishing person.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
prayers and best wishes are with all 3 of you! looking foreword to a few picts.

trudy

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Prayers and good wishes. Is this the first one, or are ya'll "experienced" at this?

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
It's a wonderful thing that is about to happen!

I was lucky enough to be there coaching my daughter in law when my grandson was born July 9th, 2003.
First thing Bert, I know you'll be coaching mama, but you need to remember to breath too! Your not gonna do her any good passed out cold on the floor! LOL
(I mention this because I had to keep reminding my son to breath)
Wipe her face with cool washcloths, she'll appreciate that. You'll remember this day for the rest of your life!
10 fingers, 10 toes, and the discussion of who he/she looks more like.
God bless all three of you! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Kay:cool:

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Congrats, Bert and our best wishes to you and yours...

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
Prayers and congratulations sent....best wishes on the birth of your child. What an awesome event!
Chuck

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Bert, congratulations to you and your family. I wish all the best for y'all and I look forward to the pics.

·
----<(())>< FISH ON !
35 Posts
Congrat's. When the family is all ok let me know how everything is. I may need a few pointers , my wife is due in May.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Thoughts and prayers, brother. Good luck to you and yours. Congrats................later,DAve

1 - 20 of 20 Posts