2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Higher Ed Honk
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was zactly where I was last week, even after being immobilized and consoling myself with food. May start trying to walk a little distance in the morning (not just limping to the car).

Made javelina vindaloo tonight: yum!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
i was doing real good, down 2 lbs(207) early in the week. back 209 from 300. And now we are going to be going on vacation in 4 weeks. Costa Rican food, i am sure it will be really good so i wont be dieting. Maybe when i get back i will get serious. OH HI word doctor, nice to talk to you

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Back down to 182, and headed back to the gym tomorrow, eye is healed up!

W-D, don't sweat it, we all are just glad you are doing alright! Javalina Vindaloo, now there's a new one. How was it?

Gotta take a minute to brag on my wife, Barbara. She started out several months ago WELL above me, and is now down to 173 (I'll probably be killed for that :eek: ) I can not tell you how absolutely PROUD of her I am, I've bought her more clothes in the last month than I have in the last 20 years of marriage. Hey, if that is what it takes, I'll go into debt! She be lookin' GOOD!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Was down 13# then Dr put me on a new med and up she went in a heart beat...it was soooo hard to get that 13 off being diabetic and I couldn't afford to gain and here I am..felt like I was out of control and that makes you feel really crappy about yourself..even though I knew it was the medicine..makes you feel like a failure..I hate that...even though I know God doesn't makes mistakes..I feel like I've let him down BIG TIME.....:headknock and tears...
Congrats to all of you that are still trying!!!
anyone out there done the lap band?

·
What about my member?
1,679 Posts
Kind of slowed down for now, but we did take a vacation. I'm down a total of 34 and have 26 left to go. I finally beat that half way mark!!

Brian

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
I want to be an encourager, COME ON EVERYBODY< we can do it together. Nurse D Bait call me on the landline when you can, LAura 713-225-0522, 832-816-4646 ..I have been thinking about you alot lately

1 - 8 of 8 Posts