2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....needs a cardiac catherization and placement of a stent.She will be recieving the proceedure and subsequent care at Henrico Doctor's Hospital,in Richmond,Va.,on Wednesday.We have been through this deal a few times with my dad,plus,a quadruple bypass(with significant complications).She(my mom) had a cath a few years back.Please keep her in ya'll's prayers for a speedy recovery.She's certainly been through enough(raisin' me and all):wink: .
I will be there for a day or so with her,and barring any complications,will be back on the water Thursday night.If'n I get computer access at some point,I'll fill ya'll in...and will certainly have a feeshin' report for ya in a coupla days!!Peace-:)

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys...

Momma had the cath done and (praise the Lord)"her pipes were clean as a whistle"to quote the cardiac surgeon(Dr.Cross)...Seems either a minor miracle happened last week or somebody screwed up the injection fraction study....Mmmmmmm.But...it's a blessing to know she has a strong heart.
May each of you catch bigguns until you get tired of it !!;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thats Awesome News Train,,prayer Means Everything.tell Your Mom We'll Continue To Prayer For Her At The Murrays.i Just Got Back For Panama City And Missed The First Part Of The Thread ,but Tell Her She Is In Our Thoughts And Prayers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts