2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple more I got before these things whither away. Actually they seem to be staying pretty fresh and the ones that were not open when I bought them have now started opening. You get your money's worth with these things.

·
POC chunker
9,209 Posts
The use of depth of field, great foreground sharpness and excellent exposure makes the second one incredible in my opinion. I like the first one too, but the second is one of those images that blows me away. Nice job!

·
A Wild Kiwi fern
3,772 Posts
beautiful photos, both. :)

i love the lighting in both. i find the blue background in the first complements the white, green and brown but does less for the purple (i must get out my colour wheel later and see where those colours fall). or perhaps it is that the purple is in the shade slightly...?

my favourite of the two is the second. i'm undecided whether i like the windowsill as a background or not.

sorry for the mixed thoughts there... you sure did give me things to think about.

rosesm

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks people for the kind words. Here are a few more I took before finally throwing the things out. I accidentally turned them over on top of my poker table and that nasty pollen went everywhere.

·
A Wild Kiwi fern
3,772 Posts
these lillies sure have some amazing features and wonderful detail. i might never have seen it all if you hadn't posted up this series of photos James. thank you!

rosesm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts