2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get or buy a cd or dvd for christmas only to open it and nothing was there? Bought the girlfriend a cd and she opened it and nada. She thought I was f'n with her. Then her daughter got a dvd and it was empty too! ***!

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,427 Posts
I've had that happen a couple of times with used games, but never with sealed CDs or DVDs. I believe they're mass produced on by machines on a line, so mistakes are possible. I'm guessing that's what happened. I'd take them back and get replacements.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I bought one of those 5 dollar movies at walmart ot of that bin one day, got it home opened it and it was scrached to high heaven, it was clearly a used dvd......I was not happy to say the least, it wasnt the 5 bucks but the whole idea of them selling me a dvd under the idea I was getting a new one...Never again......

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I like Walmart. Great place to people watch.:rotfl:

I don't like Home Depot anymore. The manager refused to replace my empty box I bought for $107

·
Registered
11,927 Posts
i didn't say i got any of mine at walmart, and neither did the original poster. i think coastaloutfitters just assumed they came from walmart.

go back and reread, gilbert. :rolleyes:
you go back and read mc.

co said to stop shopping at walmart. you quote his post and say that you have hundreds of cd's and its never happened to you. :rolleyes:

why quote his post of quit shopping at walmart if you didn't get yours from walmart. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Cast & Blaster
3,333 Posts
I have to return a Blu-Ray disc that failed to play in my player... All others play, this one played 1/2 the movie I was left on the edge of my seat during a great gun battle and no way to know what happened... LOL

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got it from Best Buy. Like that matters anyway they all come from the same place. I thought it was funny, but not so funny all at the same time.

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
you go back and read mc.

co said to stop shopping at walmart. you quote his post and say that you have hundreds of cd's and its never happened to you. :rolleyes:

why quote his post of quit shopping at walmart if you didn't get yours from walmart. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
is anyone else finding my post confusing in the context and order it was posted, or just gilbert?

Anyone else get or buy a cd or dvd for christmas only to open it and nothing was there? Bought the girlfriend a cd and she opened it and nada. She thought I was f'n with her. Then her daughter got a dvd and it was empty too! ***!
i have hundreds of cds, and i've never had that happen. like coastaloutfitters said ...
quit shoppn at wally world

·
One more cast....
11,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh yeah and everything everywhere is made in china, or somewhere beside here.

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
oh yeah and everything everywhere is made in china, or somewhere beside here.
NOT TRUE! The beer I drink is made off I-10, the rod I won is built in Florida, the wood I smoke with grown in Texas. All other plastic goods.....yea your right. Sorry.

MC, you buy your cd's at wall Mart? Wow. Whats next?:biggrin::cheers::slimer:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts