2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Tuesday, the 28th, at about 1:30 PM., Miss Pam will undergo abdominal surgery to correct a condition that has been causing her some problems. This is NOT a life threatening situation for her but it is something that needs to be taken care of. She will be in Memorial Southeast, I think it is on Beamer near the Sagemont area. She should be ready to come home in 3 to 4 days, they tell us.

I hope that y'all will keep your fingers crossed for her. It is a major operation in the sense that it will involve opening the body cavity and being under general anesthetic. She will need about 6 to 8 weeks to get back to being 100% but after that we expect that she will be in good shape. She feels pretty dang good right now. She has been out in the back tending the flowers & plants and is getting ready to go to the craft mall. I guess I'll go to the gun show and pass a few plesant hours.

I will, of course, keep y'all informed of her progress.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Pam will be in our prayers, iffin ya need anything just holler....

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Jack,

Tell Pam that the Henderson family is also thinking of her and the entire family as ya'll go this this trying time. Hopefully this will get her feeling good from now on so that she can attend the different functions and be comfortable while she is there.

Luv Ya Guys,
Pat

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Ya know we're all thinking about you & Miss Pam here at our house.

Jeff, Donna & the Kids.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Jack, I Pray Pam Does Alright....

Hope she's up and running soon and gets to feeling better. CF?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Jack,
Goldie & I have Pam in out thoughts and will pray for a quick and easy recovery. If ya'll need anything you know the number.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
You know it goes without saying, from Mary and I! Anything y'all need, let us know.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Jack Ill be thinking and Prayin for Miss Pam. Thats good that this will her help to be more comfortable in the long run. Tell her all the best from her family here at the TTMB......later,DAve

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Prayer on the way for ya'll.

Bigwater

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Saw this recently and it seems to fit here…

If there are tears shed in Heaven, they will be over the fact that we prayed so little. Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask

May your prayer and those of us praying for Miss Pam be answered.

·
Big Overgrown Galoot
1,061 Posts
Jack,
...........only know Pam from the pictures that you post.....hope that pixie-like smile of hers returns to her face soon. You need to take in her favorite small pillow after the surgery to use as a splint on her abdomen and make sure she takes some deep breaths and coughs for the next few days .....it's gonna hurt...but very important. Once ya get her out of bed.....up and walkin...yer home free.......after all...walkin is your specialty.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
jack, even though i am 1000 miles away right now, my prayers and thoughts will be with pam, and you. yall take good care of each other.

trudy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts