2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use one of the mini-trucks I've seen for sale all over the www? If so, how hard is it to find parts? Any pros/cons? I'm thinking of trying one this year.

·
Banned
682 Posts
there is a dealership in franklin tx buy where my rig is they have parts heak i seen one painted mossyoak top of the line 4x4 runs about 5000 thats about 5000 less than some side by side atvs

·
Gilmore Hunt Club
2,289 Posts
Is that the same ones that Gander Mountain is selling. Looks like they bought them overseas and are fixing them up. Most of them have about 40K miles on them.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
A friend of mine ran one of the little Mitsubishi mini trucks for 10 years on a high fenced place in north Texas. Awsome liitle truck. It would go anywhere on the place. We tried several times to get it stuck and could not do it. This truck did have some neat little mud tires on it. Held up fairly well, parts were a little hard to find, not to hard to work on, mileage was comparable to a Ranger, rode a little rough. Best thing about it was the cab, no getting wet in the rain, heater when it was cold. All in all I would buy one if I could find one for the right price.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, thats the type I'm looking at. Thanks for the input. Anyone else?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts