2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And a note from Trey.

The next race will be the last time to practice for the International Race event end of June. The next track and the track for the IMSR will be big flowing tracks with room to race each other without fighting the track itself. Technical areas will be roomy and placed so vision is at the best. Minor changes done to IMSR flyer.We will no longer have handout motors due to not knowing how many are needed. We will be having handout Core transponders. Be sure to print it out and bring it next time. We'll also have copies here to hand out.See ya next time.

http://www.hircr.com/

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
Could,nt have said it better myself Gary. Thanks! See ya,ll next weekend. I, ve been prepin all day long.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill be missing this one bro! After work, Im going to a dealership on I10 to test drive new rides! :D

·
PDiddy
1,828 Posts
Gary said:
Ill be missing this one bro! After work, Im going to a dealership on I10 to test drive new rides! :D
YEAH!!!! It's time for a new one, huh bro! That is awesome! Get something with some geddy-up-'N-go!

PD2:cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
My AWD fell off the counter!! AHHHH, no damage, YAY!!

I need rims and tires for my F1 for next weekend? I sold mine not knowing Kyosho was out of stock, doh! Anybody have extras?

Also, what tires are you running, and will any be for sale next weekend? I only have the soft treaded tires that Kyosho had in stock.

See you all real soon! :)

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
You sold the rims off your F1? I,m not sure how to react to this. I have several sets of wheels. Tires I,m short of but will have something you can use Im sure. See next weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts