2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched 13 news/weather, this one good cause us some problems. Looks as is if it could get caught between 2 pressure systems and move toward us, stay tuned for more weather.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
The Path Of These Babies Always Look Like....

the Minnesota T.V. program, "Bowling For Dollars." LOL! "Is it gonna' roll to the left or to the right?" This lawn looks like it needs some water but "Floating In The Backyard" is not in my T.V. Guide. I've been feeding the birds on the dirt road with Wild Birdseed in front of Doc Davis' place and the Mourning Doves are absolutely everywhere. Somebody is going to get some great shooting and good eating in somewhere near here unless "Earl" blows them into downtown Victoria. LOL! Sunday Night Margarita Master...CF?

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
What happens if my boat is in a shop in Corpus and the area gets hit and my boat is totaly jacked up? Does my insurance pay for it or theirs?

·
NRA LIFER
3,210 Posts
Argo said:
What happens if my boat is in a shop in Corpus and the area gets hit and my boat is totaly jacked up? Does my insurance pay for it or theirs?
Yours. Same as any other loss. Location doesn't matter, and the shop couldn't be responsible for the storm,.................could it?

Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts