2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I stated earlier me and #1 nephew were hard at it this morning, with a SUPER LOW tide and we sight caught 3 reds, had a few blowups , but it was not gonna happen yet!! We came in and went to eat breakfast and was awaiting his mom and dad from Houston, as his dad had a back operation(sucessful). His Mom (my sister) wanted to relieve a lil stress and my nephew knew just how to help her out LOL. We had talked after this morning about mid day, and we both smiled because we knew it would be on!!! LOL. He told her give me an hour of fishin time and we will be back with a load of fish for the grill tonight. Folks, I am very proud of my sister she is an awesome fishergirl and if yall would see the fish this lady has caught at Toledo Bend and Rayburn you would be simply amazed....! Here are the one hour trip they took. They caught 9 Reds , 1- 3lb trout, 1-Sheephead and knocked off several more. Keegan said they should have been back 15 minutes earlier Lmao.. It is still on and has'nt slowed up yet.. Take care .. Love ya Sis..Fish were caught in and around North End of Lake

Attachments

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
"Fish on the Grill"

RedXCross said:
He told her give me an hour of fishin time and we will be back with a load of fish for the grill tonight.
Well it looks like he was correct...there will be a fine meal from that batch. Have a great meal and thanks for sharing.

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guys , I appreciate your comments, My sister was a blessing to me growing up!!!

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
Man, I should have stayed local today.

Nice report, now when you going to show me how far North on the North end of the lake you were? LOL

No fish on Rayburn this morning and one broke riding mower for my efforts. :(

Tim

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Super!!! Now, that's fishing ... :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Man, I wish I had that kind of luck to catch that many reds.
I live close to Rayburn, no one I know is doing any good there latley. Bass just arnt bitting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts