2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man o Man is it Hot or what, Well I decided to take the bride and lil one out and see if I could take advantage of the incoming tide again , Well it was noon before we had good water again and HOTTT as H#ll, my lil Boy was a trooper with some cool down runs. And Julie put a whoopin' on us something fierce. In 4 casts she caught a 29", 27 and 26. Man she said I am tired. LOL .. My mission was accomplished we ended with 8 reds and 1 nice trout and a run away Bull Shark.. ??? ;) Inclosed is her 29" -9.5 lb red .

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
nicely done! i fished this morning as well. believe or not i fished the same spot i fished friday evening and we only caught 1 keeper trout and 1 keeper red. it was the strangest thing! oh well. i did miss a dandy trout that knocked my topwater out of the water 4 times in the same cast. ****! guess i should've been on your boat this morning.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Nice red!!! Don't ya hate it when the girls show us how it's done? :D Great pic, Brad ... but man, I don't know how ya'll stood the heat going out today. Right now, I'd only fish 6-9 am. Good going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts