2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem bro, its way to early for him to say what he said alot can change. But the way the ridge is set up and if it stays the way it is forcasted to for 2 weeks. Then we may have a problem, just keep an eye out yall!

·
Registered
7,481 Posts
I say this every year but with the commercialization of EVERYTHING I seriously would not doubt it if Home Depot & Lowes cut these stations a check everytime they start the hype. Now I know what Frank said is not out of the question, but it is waaaaay to early to even start with the speculations.

·
Well, I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy
2,044 Posts
Channel 2 is all about the hype. I think Bill & Dominique are robots because it's not natural for people to talk that fast.
Go see what Neil Frank has to say. I trust him more than the other weather guys/girls.

·
Member..Whats wrong with my member
5,532 Posts
I took a punch to the gut last year when I bought the generator. Now, I'm glad I did......Just in case.

Kelly

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
BIG Flat Skiff said:
Channel 2 is all about the hype. I think Bill & Dominique are robots because it's not natural for people to talk that fast.
Go see what Neil Frank has to say. I trust him more than the other weather guys/girls.
Exactly...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts