2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's the guy that does the "metal fish art". A few months ago, he was selling some "Tuna"?

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
I remember that post but not the guys name. Might take some doing but i'd bet the post is still on the classifieds just many pages back.
Also checkout www.oberandsons.com They had some nice stuff at the Houston Home & Garden show last year.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Lone kro.

There is a guy around the S.A. are who does some really great work. His line is called lone kro. I'll try to get a link.
Tom

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
You should also check out outlaw iron works in Bay City. They do some really nice work..................... wt

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,410 Posts
Michael Gilbert in Friendswood is one of the best. I believe he does metal fish for the CCA and several different tournaments plus lots of art shows. He is located on Hwy 35 between Friendswood and Pearland in what looks like a junk yard. Don't be shy just go on in and talk to him or give him a call. He is an extremely nice guy.

Definately check out his website before you make any decisions.

http://www.michaelsmetals.com/

I have his trout, flounder, and redfish plus a custom made clown fish and a flounder made out of an old Jack Daniels metal sign.

Here is my trout.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts