2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"merry xmas " from billystix custom rods.
i will be having a drawing for a free custom billystix spiral some time around the 20th of dec not sure when i will post the winner, but i will be closing shop on the 20th for my only vaction of the year, but i will try to post the winner before i leave town, it will be after the first of the year before i can honor the xmas prize due to being out of town, there will be several runner ups in this contest those runner ups will be allowed to have a custom rod built at a below retail price, if you are intreasted in being choosen as a runner up then say so on your post and that way i will include you in that drawing. i hope to have a great contest and i encourage all of you newbie's to join in on the fun no telling you just might win a truly great rod, or you could be chosen a runner up, thanks to you all for what you have given me in 09 and i look forward to a bigger and better 2010 now that you all pretty much know what i stand for and what i offer.
merry christmas to each of you and may you all be truly blessed with the best.
stix
ok letrrrrrr role
please visit me at www.billystix.com

Attachments

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
I have my fair share of BillyStix rods already (except an ultra-lite which I will be getting in touch with you for soon).

Good luck to all and a mighty fine rod is up for grabs. I really do like that garnet wrap though Stix. Oh, and I know your middle name....lol.....that was the ultimate of all contests I will have to say (and the liar's contest). I think Badhabit and I spent the entire weekend trying to guess what it was. ;)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Glad your surgery went well and your back up and going.

Sure would love to have a costom rod of such quality to haul a big girl in with. That mermaid rod sure is a beaut.

May you and your family have a merry christmas. Be safe out there and may god bless you all your days.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts