2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went yesterday and did well enough to make another trip today, and very glad we did. Everything was excellent: weather, water, fish were everwhere. The bait of choice with three friends today was top waters, color was not critical - bone and yellow was my choice until I finally lost it, then went to white with red head and it was just as productive. Various plastics produced also: red and white, blue and white, bone. It was a day when any and everything was working. Water was green to the shore - could see your feet with no problem. The north component in the wind was a real plus - water was very calm. There are a lot of years of fishing the McFadden area represented by this group - we all agreed that this was the best trip we had ever had there. Attached is a picture of one friend with some of the fish taken - note the water conditions. Everyone had limits - we released a "lot" of fish. I hope that everyone who loves the surf made it today.

Sorry, the program would not accept the picture , said the file was too large.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Sounds like an awesome trip! Congrats!

You have to resize the pics. I use irfanview....go to www.irfanview.com and download the free version....Open the file and go to the image tab and resize it twice...Should be small enough then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts