2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bird Boy or Stick Man
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my cousin went to the surf today we caught 7 trout in all I had 4 he had 3! He used a topwater I used a silver hologram and red/white brown lures tail! We got out there it was flat!!! We walked right out past the first bar in about crotch deep water on the third cast I caught the first fish!! I might go again in the morning..the water was cool especially early when you started getting crotch deep!!! The wind was right+the fish were biting= good fillets!!
The trout were 15 1/2- 21 1/2 I hooked one fish that almost spooled me it was a big trout i got it right up to me and it was a 25+ but it was fun!!! I have more sportsman like photos from the beach releasing a good trout!!! I will post them later!!
Josh

Attachments

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Hey Lagunar......

you have a new nickname... BIRD BOY..... because of that little bird chest you have there.. no really tell papa Stone and Momma Stone you need some more cow and taters to fill that frame out....

But you know now that I think about it stay light that way you can glide through the mud down there in East like an EGRET.

NICE CATCH PODS!!!!!

Jode

·
But, I live in Bayou Vista!
1,630 Posts
Different nickname

LagunaShupe said:
you have a new nickname... BIRD BOY..... because of that little bird chest you have there.. no really tell papa Stone and Momma Stone you need some more cow and taters to fill that frame out....

But you know now that I think about it stay light that way you can glide through the mud down there in East like an EGRET.

NICE CATCH PODS!!!!!

Jode
I was thinking more along the lines of "stake out stik-boy". I hope a shark doesn't get ahold of your stringer, otherwise you will be skiing!

Just kiddin'. Great catch and report.

Mike

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
whats the deal Josh? you were supposed to call me and lemme know if you were goin...dang boy...haha o well, plenty more days...good to hear you caught something and that the surf was nice

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
Already Potlickin

HEY MIKE... stay away from Lagunar Boy... He will throw at you if you get to close....and HES ACCURATE!

Dang having to go potlick a 13 year old.... man thats a low blow... LMAO!!!!!

Jode

·
Bird Boy or Stick Man
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have no idea the surf started to rough up abit about 11:30 with the wind picking up!! in the afternoon if we do fish it we get the boat out and run it behind the west jetty anchor and catch trout and reds!!! thats where my largest trout(25 inches) came from!!
Josh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts