2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oct. 5: Monday I had out Randy Wood and his farther who was celebrating his 80th birthday. We had great conditions for drift fishing but fishing was very tough. We managed to box a few fish for our efforts. All fish came late in the day out of East Bay. Tuesday my family and I headed for some state water snapper. Conditions were perfect and the deep blue as always never fails me. We picked up 8 snapper, 6 reds, 1 ling, and 2 sandies. It was a great trip. Thursday I had Jay Henry and company. We made a move over to East where we boxed 4 trout and 4 drum. Once again conditions were great for drifting but the bite just was not there. Wading has been the ticket the last couple of weeks. Things will pick up soon for drifting as we are starting to see birds and soon they will hold keepers. The flounder are starting to move and so really nice ones are being caught. Flounder gigging should explode over the next couple of weeks. I have openings so give me a call and lets go fishing

You can now book trips online. Just visit the Book Trip section of this website and select your trip and book and pay online.

You Kayak guys don't forget we can provide you taxi services throughout the Matagorda Bay Area.

Until Next Time: Shoot Straight, Keep a Tight Line, and as always introduce a kid to the great outdoors.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts