2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
26,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought for my 666th post I would mark the beast. I've been a little disheartened with all of the lost dog threads lately, & have decided to chip my little angel. There is minimal chance that she would ever get loose, but I don't want these to be my famous last words. She gives me unconditional love & would do anything for me. I should reciprocate & do all I can for her. I encourage everyone to be responsible pet owners. Please post pics of your beasts (aka Angels angelsm) Here's my little girl...

Attachments

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
my dog from a 2Cooler

in 2009, I have lost a smoker, gained a new one from Never Easy, got a dog from a 2Cooler, won a Billystix, ordered a Christmas present from a sponsor http://www.lonekro.com/ the wife got a pearl necklace from Chickenboy lures and I still am not sure about that.......:rotfl:

And for 2010, I will try to make it to one of these gatherings.......not sure why, but I would like to meet some of yall

Attachments

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
Honey is a 3 year old Brittany. We got her at 9 weeks of age. She really looked like a stuffed animal.

Covered in snow

About a year old, playing hide and seek with the boy

Even as a pup, the **** dog assumed her place was on the couch with the people.

Yes, she's chipped.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Dogs are Maggie and Tucker (sister and brother). 1st pic is 3 years old and 2nd pic is when they were 14 years old.
Cats (that showed up at my place 10 years ago are Mozart and Chopin (brothers).

Attachments

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
I love those brits!

I hope you and your family have your running/hunting clothes on, very high energy dogs. I had one and gave her away to a birds hunter that had a place for her to run. I still miss her, but it was best for her.

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,844 Posts
She's a good girl. **** good family dog. I need to run her more, though, we're both getting fat.

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
I will drum up a picture of mine, Molly Mae Leilani, liver and white Brittany.

She is probably hunting today in the Texas Panhandle.

I gave her to real hunter in Denton, TX and it made me and Molly very happy. My wife and kids will never understand.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Thought I'd take the liberty to throw in some pics of my brothers dog when he was a pup. Here's Socrates. We just call him Socs.

Attachments

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Just a cat

My last dog died just 2 days before Katrina. I haven't gotten another one, but I've always owned a black cat. This is my best buddy since Katrina. His name is Fat Albert and he adopted me while I was moving my parents out and back to New Orleans from Angleton following the storm. He has FIV and is probably not long for this world, but for now he is my constant companion. He even comes out to the fishing camp with me. As I type, he is draped across my lap.

Attachments

Reactions: trodery

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
Those pics are all very funny! We know no self preserving poses when we love our dogs (and cats).
'

1 - 20 of 41 Posts