2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Mark became a self-made billionaire is beyond me, but this "slam report" shows how udderly he was milked for propaganda purposes!

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
He is going to have a heart attack or a stroke if Dallas doesn't pull this series out! Personally, I don't care who wins, but I do like watching him when things aren't going his way!

·
11,766 Posts
How much money do you think he will spend in fines when he melts down about those calls at the end of last nights games? I going with >$250,000

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I like watching him squirm. I don't care if it's 'girls or the mavs...Dallas still sux.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thank you for the link, Brando. However, in regards to Mark Cuban and his charity efforts, when compared to not only his business acumen and outrageous antics, this gift-giving is akin to O.J. Simpson requesting donations to fight spousal abuse!

Mavs will win Game six!

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
I'm a huge Spurs fan. I'll admit that up front. I've tried to root for the Mavericks but my heart just isn't in it (kinda like when I try to root for the Aggies against out of state competition). When they lose, my gut tells me to be happy. I love Avery but cannot stand Cuban. And Dallas fans thought that only the Spurs were whiners.

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
his pocket book is about to be a little lighter after he told NBA officials and David Stern that their "bleeping" piece of "bleep" league was "bleeping" rigged.

NBA = WWF

·
Registered
494 Posts
Pro-boxing seems rigged....Mike Tyson went from two punches and a knock-out within three seconds into a match....and when that wasn't enough to boost tv ratings he resorted to biting off ear lobes! LOL (teasing, of course!)

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brando said:
there is no disputing he does plenty of charity work but he is a big goof ball.
i cant stand oprah but she donates something like 10% of he yearly income to charity and last year she made something in the ball park of $300,000,000
same for bill gates he donates more money in a year than most people make in a lifetime but he is a big goof ball too.

so charity work aside cant we all just make fun of the guy like the good upstanding americans that we are should????
nothing better then a good laugh at a another rich persons expence right????

·
Worldangler
1,385 Posts
Cuban is OK

You know, I find it amazing y'all bash a man you've never met and the only thing you know about him is what you read or hear in the media.

Well, I know Mark Cuban. Met him many times and frequently run across him in events and fundraisers. He is really more of a regular guy than you can possibly imagine or believe. He has been very helpful to many, many organizations and causes and has been most generous with me whenever I have asked him to donate.

He is a basketball fanatic, with a true love for the game. And why he does open his mouth and speak his mind and personal opinions at lot - he has the money and responsibility to back up his statements. When he pays a fine, he also pays the same amount to a charity.

As a regular guy, he gets emotional, confrontational, and is not always right - just like anyone else.

I like him, and consider him a friend. I hope he does likewise.

It's just a shame that his fame and fortune has made him a target.

·
Registered
494 Posts
John,

Thank you for the reply. I've never had the honor to meet Mr. Cuban. I can understand the intense media pressure he is under. Heaven forbid, look at the latest news reports about Britney Spears, wherein she can't step outside a hotel room without her not holding her newborn "properly." It eats at her, and I can see why she recently broke down on tv and lamented at all the negative coverage....Same goes for the Royal Princess Diana....Media hounds.....

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i understand he is a pretty nice guy. i would consider myself a pretty nice guy also.
if he has any since of humor he would be laughing at most of this if not all of it himself.
i know i like to laugh at people who make fun of me also. if you cant laugh and have a good time with out getting offended knowing it is all in good fun then what good are you? i am one of the first to make fun of people STARTING WITH MYSELF. i love to crack jokes when i screw up or do something stupid (or goofy) and i bet mark cuban was joking around in the video i posted at the very begining of this thread. i found it to be VERY FUNNY especially since i can relate to everything he said in the video because i have a 3 year old that loves the wiggles.

bottom line he may not be liked and then again he might be loved but he does some pretty funny stuff and i for one love to laugh at him.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Good reply, RangerJohn.

I do have one small favor to ask you....Can you say, "The M-A-V-E-R-I-C-S will win game six?" :D (Sorry all out of Pepto Bismol!)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts