2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Texxmark for the coords.

Well it looks like the SPI boys are the only ones that stand a chance of fishing this one, or someone hauling lots of fuel out of Port A...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
well its a few miles closer than red hawk and the big e fishes red hawk. the only issue is that there isn't another floater any where close to that rig that might be a good back up spot if the tuna aren't around noble clyde boudreaux.

by the way these maps are awwesome....rick

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FishnChipper-

Read through my GOM mapping post and you'll see its more complicated than a website or simple software, but I am working on making a version (either web or CDrom) that all can use.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Geez...I didn't know you could go that far out and still be on earth. It must take all day to hang enough pipe just to hit the bottom.

I wonder if the drill boat operators get aggrivated with all of the fishing line and hooks that gets tangled in the rigging?

·
Dick - 1972 Formula 223
830 Posts
Didjman said:
Sorry, my O/G points are possibly holes as well as rigs and may show multiple holes at a rig.
Yeah Didjman,

The co-ordinates you gave me are apparently just holes, and the structure is the Hoover-Diana rig 11 miles away.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Bobby Miller said:
Geez
I wonder if the drill boat operators get aggrivated with all of the fishing line and hooks that gets tangled in the rigging?
I can tell you that the ROV operator sure do. I hated all of the fishing line getting in the propellers it sucked cutting it all out of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts