2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know if there is an online map, with public boat ramps?

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
No fishing at boat ramps dude. You'll get in the way of people loading and unloading. LOL

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
DOnt know about on line, but the top spot maps at academy have them listed. Check the TKF board they have a good list of maps.http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/maps/maps.php

What happen to you this weekend, i made it out there around 1:30 or so looked between 4 and the car bodies for you but did not see you. I only saw 1 white f250 and it was driving by. Bob and Pam showed up and we had cut mullet and a few live baits. Bob I mean Pams rod got cut off with a live piggy perch on the hook. I caught a skip jack with a live finger mullet out. Water was great gin clear and almost flat. We casted for trout but ended up giving the skip jacks a run for thier money. left the beach around 6.

Josh

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Neverenough said:
DOnt know about on line, but the top spot maps at academy have them listed. Check the TKF board they have a good list of maps.http://www.texaskayakfisherman.com/maps/maps.php

What happen to you this weekend, i made it out there around 1:30 or so looked between 4 and the car bodies for you but did not see you. I only saw 1 white f250 and it was driving by. Bob and Pam showed up and we had cut mullet and a few live baits. Bob I mean Pams rod got cut off with a live piggy perch on the hook. I caught a skip jack with a live finger mullet out. Water was great gin clear and almost flat. We casted for trout but ended up giving the skip jacks a run for thier money. left the beach around 6.

Josh
already checked their maps,

I was there.....right at the dragon....or whatever it is that is painted.....

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,584 Posts
I must have drove right past you twice. I looked did not see you. Did you do anygood fishing or were you just there for the sand.

Josh

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Neverenough said:
I must have drove right past you twice. I looked did not see you. Did you do anygood fishing or were you just there for the sand.

Josh
well, I got there late.....couldn't convince my wife to leave a comfy hotel room, at 4 in the morning.......

but I did get tore up pretty good, on soft plastics......they were getting shredded....I was getting upset, cuz no hook ups.....but mostly there for the sand..

I was about 100 yards down from the dragon, between 5 and 6...

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Do a search of the General Land grabbers, uh General Land Office. They have a FREE publication called the Beach and Bay Access Guide. It has boat ramps ect. They will send you up to 5 at one time. Hopefully soon it will have walking distances from unprotected parking lots to the beaches.....

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the help fellas......The Land Grabbers hand the info I was looking for.

Again, thanks for all the suggestions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts