2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
**Follow me to certain death**
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know most reports start off something like " we were heading out as the sun was coming up", well not this one.

We were heading to El Jefes for breakfast tacos at about 10 am, and hit the water at about 11 am. Conditions Hot and a nice 30-40 mph wind, perfect drifting conditions.

My buddy caught his personal best at around 5.5lbs. He decided to eat this one.

Seriously He Ate this fish....

User Discretion Advised........

Oil field trash....Never a dull moment

Oh, there was another day of this kinda stuff, and we took out another compadre on a scenic no fish catching ride across the bumpy Laguna Madre. Blah Blah blah misc terms to describe not catching fish etc.

I met up with mi familia to watch the weigh in at the tournament, and my twin 3 yr old nephews just got way out of control.

He kept on saying, "What happens in Port Mansfield stays in Port Mansfield."

Note: No minors ever consumed any alchol, and I regrest to say, one fish was seriously injured in the making of this post.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
"I've heard they taste like chicken"
What I want to know is,.... Who ran out of Flavors?
Frog legs, snake, what else taste like chicken?
This "taste like chicken" was also refered to in The Matrix, first show!

·
Registered
113 Posts
no wonder you never called to give me a fishing report. oh well. it is nice to see you struggle every now and then.(although it doesnt happen often) makes the rest of us rookies feel better.

·
**Follow me to certain death**
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
swtfisher said:
no wonder you never called to give me a fishing report. oh well. it is nice to see you struggle every now and then.(although it doesnt happen often) makes the rest of us rookies feel better.
Plus my GPS broke so I couldnt get you the coordinates. It was the laziest weekend I ever fished, and It was a blast. Something about waking up to the sound of Yamahammers opening up out of the harbor, just starts your day off right.

PEACE...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts