2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I hear it is true, this means that if I go down and stay Tuesday and Wednesday, put my trash out on the day I leave it will not get picked up until the next Monday. Sure might be stinkin by then, sorry neighbor! Or a dog might knock it over and spread it around for all my neighbors, sorry guys. Plus the town will be littered with trash cans until the weekenders come back.
I think the fits going to hit the shan on this one, anyone know who came up with this plan?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I live there and its going to make it cheaper on me but that doesnt mean i think its right. They think this is going to help solve the problem of all of the trash on the roads. Only thing is the majority of that stuff flys off boats going down the hwy. I just dont think its going to make a difference.

·
sea monkey rancher
18,403 Posts
We have had county water and sewer in Sargent awhile now, but no trash p/u, just have to take it home w us.

I wish these coastal communities would have a quarterly roll off dumpster in place to take any reg. large trash.

we need one bad in Sargent, i'm sure matty and POC need some too.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems they could have charged every home owner $5.00 a month and then supply a large dumpster, the trash on the high ways comes out of boats being trailered down the road.
I heard a very small group of people put this into effect, shame on them...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts