2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an inexpensive management doe hunt for myself, my 12 yoa. daughter, and my dad. Does anyone have a recommendation of a ranch to contact that offers inexpensive doe hunts? Thanks.

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
I would like to know the same thing. I am not on a deer lease this year and would like to fill up the deep freeze.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
hey fellas, i don't post much, but i do lurk most of the time....

are you guys looking for WT or exotic doe?

PM me for more details, don't want to post up a link or anything that would get me in trouble here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My husband helps guide at the Vick Ranch (www.thevickranch.com) and they offer different deals. Weekend hunts are available as well as some day only hunts. If you PM me a contact number, I can get the land owner to give you a call. Thanks!

·
"We're gonna need a bigger boat!"
3,483 Posts
My husband helps guide at the Vick Ranch (www.thevickranch.com) and they offer different deals. Weekend hunts are available as well as some day only hunts. If you PM me a contact number, I can get the land owner to give you a call. Thanks!
I can vouch for the Vick Ranch, my daughter and I just got back from a weekend trip and let me tell ya, you will be spoiled!

Pics and story to follow, but contact Sheryl and you wont believe the quality of the experience. (Her rum cake is unbelievable!)

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Give Dennis White a call (dwhite on here) at 979-864-6942. His website is www.tripledguideservice.com He has all kinds of options on deer hunts. If he cant fix you up, he can point you in the right direction.

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N Addiction Guide Service
www.TexasBigFish.com
www.MatagordaBayFishingGuide.com
979-236-6203

Team Brown Lures, Fish -N- Hunt, Kubala Kustom Rods, Midcoastproducts., Wiley X and Stinky Pants Stringers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Shaky! We love spoiling our "guests" and I'm glad you liked the rum cake! It's what's for breakfast, huh? haha.

I can vouch for the Vick Ranch, my daughter and I just got back from a weekend trip and let me tell ya, you will be spoiled!

Pics and story to follow, but contact Sheryl and you wont believe the quality of the experience. (Her rum cake is unbelievable!)

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Check out the Eberly Ranch near Chappell Hill..........Just google it up.............Very reasonable and close to Houston.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts