2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Done Wit Dat
7,526 Posts
Man BH, I had a fishing trip planned with 2 friends here in A town, and they both backed out to help with a garage sale! I wish I would have invited you instead! I'd be on the water now! I'm going to the skeeter festival this afternoon if I can get some of my "To Do" list done. - Coach

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,660 Posts
LIONESS-270 said:
Forget the Do's, inventory your hunting gear and make a shopping list.
Its not that far off. lol
No joke! Can't get here soon enough, eh Lioness?
They started packing the camo into the stores around here already. I was looking at a subzero protection jacket last evening and it was 95 degress outside. :D
I sure like that Max-4HD camo though. I would have had to wear it out of the store last night....never mind the sweat, LOL.

Enjoy the skeeter festival for those of you that are going!

GCB

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
I'm lucky on camo, I get the Boys Milt. hand me downs. Too small for the Chief, LOL. The new Digital patterns are great.

Light Weight Mesh Ghuille suits were the best investment we made. We wear shorts and T's under them. Its Hot down south.

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bay Gal said:
How's that yard looking? ;) LOL
Not a bad as it was. Don't think the Japs moved back in cause I scared them good the last time.

coachlaw said:
Man BH, I had a fishing trip planned with 2 friends here in A town, and they both backed out to help with a garage sale! I wish I would have invited you instead! I'd be on the water now! I'm going to the skeeter festival this afternoon if I can get some of my "To Do" list done. - Coach
Sandy just give me a call anytime, I can make time to fish. If you don't have my number let me know.

LIONESS-270 said:
Forget the Do's, inventory your hunting gear and make a shopping list.
Its not that far off. lol
Robs, that is an on going task that lasts all year long. Can never have enough hunting and fishing gear in my personal inventory. The wife asked me once if I was trying to open a sporting goods store.......LOL

GreatWhite4591 said:
skeeter festival this afternoon bumped my list down again :)
Greg, that is on the list, but I'm not sure as yet. Mommy has big plans for her, our daughter and the horses. Of course that added some things to the ole honey-do list. Oh well, got to take care of them cause she lets me fish and hunt way more that she gets to ride horses.:D

·
Done Wit Dat
7,526 Posts
I have your number BH. When I got in town, they asked ME to take THEM fishing. Ok, so I made the time to do it. My boat only really fishes 3 comfortably, so I didn't ask anyonne else. THEN one of them calls me at MIDNIGHT last night (I was asleep as we were supposed to pull out at 5am) and says his sister is having a garage sale and he has to stay and help, along with my best friend (the husband and brother in law). You know who the boss is over there! I don't mind, I know you have to keep the ladies happy. I just wish they could have told me sooner so I could invite other people.

I was going to the skeeter fest, but I got into too many projects today and I have to leave for coaching school tomorrow, so I'm hanging around the homestead. We'll wet a line someday. - Sandy

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Say whaaaat!?

coachlaw said:
I have to leave for coaching school tomorrow-Sandy
So...who coaches the coaches? :( :D I was gonna head for the skeeter fest too, but we've got 6 grandchildren coming our way today. I gots my priorities ya know!

·
1,660 Posts
LIONESS-270 said:
I'm lucky on camo, I get the Boys Milt. hand me downs. Too small for the Chief, LOL. The new Digital patterns are great.

Light Weight Mesh Ghuille suits were the best investment we made. We wear shorts and T's under them. Its Hot down south.
Any pics of ya'll sportin the Ghuille suits?????

GCB

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
General CoolBro said:
Any pics of ya'll sportin the Ghuille suits?????

GCB
Few Dozen,,,LOL

Robs went to feed deer....Heres a couple I found....

Feel bad about Hi- jacking Derek's thread...

His & hers...

Attachments

·
No Hero pictures don't need them.
954 Posts
YO Sandy didnt realize you had time to fish. I hate to take you on anything less than a slamin trip after last time.(First and only time to be STUCK) Been doing real good up till this rain. Got next weekend booked, but you get time after that give me a Holler.

·
1,660 Posts
Thanks chief for the pics.

Awesome suits. Talk about disappearing.

Those turkeys too....ya'll ever shoot anything smaller than the largest I have ever seen???? LOL!

What a team!

GCB

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chiefcharlie said:
Few Dozen,,,LOL

Robs went to feed deer....Heres a couple I found....

Feel bad about Hi- jacking Derek's thread...

His & hers...
Charlie, hi-jack away. It was just one of those threads that I had no idea where it was going........looks like it went in a great direction!:bounce:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts