2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mom Is Heading To Ashville N.c. Monday Morning For Surgery.the Tumor They're Removing Is The Size Of A Cantalope.they Still Don't Know How Bad It Is ,or If It's For Sure Cancer. I Want To Thank You For All Your Prayers And Mom Is For Sure Thankful.continue To Keep Her In Your Thoughts. I'm Sure You Men Are Killing The Fish And I Really Want To Hammer One Myself.i May Try To Go This Weekend Just To See If I Can Get A Little R+r.it Prime Flathead Season .you Men Go Get'em

·
Registered
550 Posts
We'll keep her in our prayers. The only thing I am after right now is a big fat doe.

·
Old Fool
38 Posts
Prayers being done for her each night from this end also.

Mudcat, now ya went an done it. I went almost an hour without having deer on my mind. LOL I got the fever bad this year. For you nonhunters out there, picture early spring before fishing weather, with catfish on your mind.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Don't want to change the subject of the thread, cause Mama Mudhole needs the prayers, but I done "harvested" three and missed two more, so I gonna start huntin horns. My goal is to have a limit with a bow before gun season starts. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.