2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lurking since 1999
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any details on the mall shooting. We live there and have very little info.

Spidy

·
Registered
102 Posts
SUGAR LAND, Texas – A man was hospitalized in critical condition and five people were in custody after a shooting at First Colony Mall in Sugar Land Thursday afternoon.
Police received a report of shots fired inside the Dillard’s department store at 3 p.m.
An off-duty Sugar Land police officer happened to be in the store at the time and heard the commotion.
Police said he was able to radio in descriptions of the suspects.
Investigators said they captured three of the suspects trying to leave the scene in a vehicle, and two others were caught inside the store.
The victim was wounded on the left side of his body, but there were no more details available on his injuries.
Police said the victim was not an innocent bystander, but rather was arguing with the suspects prior to the shooting.
The identities of the suspects and victim have not been released.

·
Fishmoore & Doolittle, Retirement Clubs
2,741 Posts
Prolly some gangstas/mall rats thinning eachother out. Same group from Fudrucker's a few miles away the day before? One can only hope.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
It's been known that 90% of Sugarlands population voted for Obama. No wonder the crime rate is so high!

·
Registered
653 Posts
This is ridiculous! Right after the brawl at Fuddruckers down the freeway... I live right down the street from the mall. I dont even venture out to AMC24 anymore because of the hood rats that come into SL. I gladly pay the overpriced tickets and go out to Studio Movie Grill. Can we build a fence around here? lol

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
This is ridiculous! Right after the brawl at Fuddruckers down the freeway... I live right down the street from the mall. I dont even venture out to AMC24 anymore because of the hood rats that come into SL. I gladly pay the overpriced tickets and go out to Studio Movie Grill. Can we build a fence around here? lol
Like any smart hogs, they will find a way around or under the fence. sad3sm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts