2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Bird Brain
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 830 this morning my two labs were greeted by another male choc. lab that appears to be around a year old. He has a short legged body but a stout frame and a big block head. He is very kind and sweet and i would really love to track down the owners because I don't know what i would do if i lost one of my boys. If you know anyone in huntsville missing a male lab please let me know!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hey I think that is the same Dogs that came up to my house about a week ago. I live right behind Mccoys on graham rd. But my buddy said he seen the same dogs a couple days later on 190. They sound like they are getting around.

·
Bird Brain
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Still trying to find his home....im asking people around here if they know of anyone but im not having any luck...Cmon guys if you know of ANYONE in huntsville missing a choc. lab please let me know! i already have 2 labs of my own and cant afford a 3rd and I really dont want to take him to the shelter!

·
Bird Brain
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great looking dog, somebody is missing him
I know...he is very calm in a car (like hes done it several times) and he sits better and quicker than both of my boys. I've called all the vets here in town and the shelter and no one has reported a missing lab that fits his description. Any help would be great! BTW Nwilkins, Tell Trey that Woolcock says Hi. (I graduated with him)

·
Native Texan
10,980 Posts
You can post it in the Item for free I think. Would run this Sunday, maybe the owner would see it. I haven't heard of anyone missing a lab. Before you take it to the pound, PM me, I will find somebody to take it.

·
Bird Brain
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You can post it in the Item for free I think. Would run this Sunday, maybe the owner would see it. I haven't heard of anyone missing a lab. Before you take it to the pound, PM me, I will find somebody to take it.
I have to leave huntsville tomorrow to go to san marcos for the night and all day friday. If you can find someone please let me know. my neighbor works at a vet and said they could board him for a couple nights if i cant find a home.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.