2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Heading out of Freeport tomorrow if it lays low. Anyone want to buddy up....would be fine with me. Black 29' WA twin 250 Suzuki's heading out of Intercoastal Boathouse. Give a call 713-249-2892. Or Ch. 68 ..."Striper 29".
Email [email protected]

G & D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wanted to do an over nighter Friday/Saturday but couldn't get the crew together. Doing a short trip on Saturday instead. Looks like the wind is going to start blowing on Sunday. Good luck everyone.

·
Super Moderator
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We're short tomorrow.

50 miles tops. Everyone on board has Fri. night committments.

We'll be in a dark blue 31Contender with "Double Up" on the side. Give us a holler. ch. 16

The fish ought to be HUNGRY ! Good luck.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
We will be going out of Freeport tommorrow AM. The "Cevechi" 23 Parker sport cabin. We plan to stay inside of 30 miles.

Tex

·
Registered
410 Posts
This is the reason...

actually one of many reasons that I should live closer to the coast. Good luck to all who make it out. I will be anxiously awaiting long detailed reports upon your return.

Scott

·
Registered
513 Posts
Waited long enough. We are heading out of Kirby tomorrow for an all day run. Probably no further than 60 miles.

·
What about my member?
1,679 Posts
Leaving out of Matagorda Harbor early tomorrow morning. Good Luck to all. God knows we have waited long enough!

·
Kamikaze
4,628 Posts
LOOKIN GOOD!!!!

GMZ350-355-370-375-042130-
WATERS FROM FREEPORT TO THE MATAGORDA SHIP CHANNEL 20 NM TO 60 NM-
WATERS FROM FREEPORT TO THE MATAGORDA SHIP CHANNEL OUT 20 NM-
WATERS FROM HIGH ISLAND TO FREEPORT 20 NM TO 60 NM-
WATERS FROM HIGH ISLAND TO FREEPORT OUT 20 NM-
1030 AM CDT FRI JUN 4 2004

THIS AFTERNOON
SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET. A
SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

TONIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS
2 TO 4 FEET. A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

SUNDAY
SOUTH WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. A SLIGHT
CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

MONDAY AND TUESDAY
SOUTH WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET.
A CHANCE OF SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Matagorda

bbridges - we are running out of Matagorda at about 6:45 - 25 cat "El Gato". Will be on 68 - planning to head to A-70 if it is bumpy, or to A20s if it is smooth.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Same...

WILL be out of Matagorda 6:30-7ish... We will be in a baby-blue Pro Line heading towards A70 or the A105's if it's real smooth. Will be on 68, just ask for Newguy, or better yet, might see you at the ramp.

·
Registered
232 Posts
NewGuy

Interesting handle

The boat is docked in C1 - will be at fuel dock before we head out. If we don't see you will give you a call - sounds like we are heading to the same area.

Guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts