2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
went this weekend drove the whole island from east beach to west end
it got a little nasty on the west end a lot of ***** in air . septic tanks on those beach front homes are washed out and nasty . tuns of debris and nothing is really going on far as clean ups cow pastures full of golf carts yaks boats cars pools hot tubs you name it it is out there . .. it looks like if you own a home you must clean your **** up your self the government is not they are gone ,i have a feeling it will not get cleaned up for a year or more .
i have more pics if yall want my battier went dead before i got to west end and lots of blurey pics from driven and hanging out the window .but it all is the same fck up .

Attachments

·
Banned
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
few more . the west end from to the water tower is piles of wood 20 feet tall full of every thing imaginable . on both sides of the road and parts of the road are one lane lots of wood in road nails and **** falling off of the few dump trucks hauling **** off

Attachments

·
Banned
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
first pic was bayou bait now a slab . and the crazy at the world famous poop deck they are open .
owe yea what is funny is the mex going threw the stuff and filling there trucks up with all the goodys i bet the flea markets are going to fill up fast .

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
LunkerBrad,

Did you get any pictures of the SLP? From what I can tell the part I usually fish (southside, bayside by the campground) is gone! The satelite photos show a significant part of the beach ain't there anymore.

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures.

·
Banned
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i am sure the fish are going to be not fit to eat in the bay and serf after they swim in that run off .it smells bad .all the beach access roads are full literary ten ft of lumber and junk .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts