2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its lined out, i am waiting on a call back from Ms B. We have to be there at 3:45AM this Saturday. I am so excited. This is going to be really awesome. Are any of you going to be calling in. I wonder who we will get to talk to. WOW.
Be praying for us. OK. Laura (aka) luv2fish

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,502 Posts
Very nice, congratulations! I'll be listening for sure. I have never met Capt Wayne or Capt Benny but I have met people who know them both and they have nothing but good things to say about them. I don't find this very difficult to believe either because judging from the way they treat everyone on their show, they seem really down to earth, salt of the earth people. Class acts indeed.

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a bunch. MS B , wherever you are, call me soon. If any one has her cell number, ask her to call. She called me earlier but i was swamped.

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,867 Posts
luv2fish said:
Well its lined out, i am waiting on a call back from Ms B. We have to be there at 3:45AM this Saturday. I am so excited. This is going to be really awesome. Are any of you going to be calling in. I wonder who we will get to talk to. WOW.
Be praying for us. OK. Laura (aka) luv2fish
Capt. Wayne, you're in for a treat! Better eat 2 bowls of Wheaties satry morning! I cant wait to hear some of their answers to our questions! :rotfl:

Been wearing the T Laura! Thanks much!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Harbormaster, i am wearing one as we speak. I spoke with Wayne this AM , hes really wonderful. I will take him and the MRS. a shirt for each of them. Whatcha think?

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Omigosh! I'm getting the jitters already! :eek:

AM??? Did you say AM??? As in the middle of the night??? Is anybody even awake at that time?!

Omigosh!

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fish, Fish, and Fishing, and catching fish. Just no promotions of businesses and products.
I know that me and Ms B are "Fishers of Men" and we luv 2 fish so its gonna be really neat.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Mrs Backlasher said:
Omigosh! I'm getting the jitters already! :eek:

AM??? Did you say AM??? As in the middle of the night??? Is anybody even awake at that time?!

Omigosh!
Im awake at that time! Ill be calling in. :D

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
can someone record this epic broadcast for those of us who will just be climbing into bed about the time the show starts? :D

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Darn...I'll be in Leakey this weekend. Y'all will have a good time. Anyone who thinks these ol' boys sit around with their feet up, sippin' coffee and talkin' fishin' are sadly mistaken.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
CHARLIE said:
Well no one said where you were gonna be on the radio. How do we listen ?

Charlie
Yeah! I don't even know THAT! Somebody fill us in, please!

What's the station number to call in? And what's the station number on the radio dial?

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
speckle-catcher said:
can someone record this epic broadcast for those of us who will just be climbing into bed about the time the show starts? :D
We've got to get a copy of this one!!! Looks like a few of us may be heading offshore early Sat morning ... I hate to miss it ... wonder how far my cell phone will work? ;)

GO GET 'EM, Laura and Betty!!!

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
I've marked my calendar and gonna set the alarm. :eek:

Wishing you the best...and don't forget to mention you met on 2Cool..!!!! That's not an advertisement, just an invite. Ha!

What are we supposed to say, "break a leg" or something like that???!! LOL

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.