2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
something goes here
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here it goes im just another lurker out of the shadows here. Ive been a guest here for a while then finally signed up and now im in. Just wana say people here at 2cool are awesome and im glad to be here. Ive met a few friends here, gotten advice i wont forget and even sold my old boat here. so once again happy to be here. thanks!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've been a longtime lurker as well, just signed up too. Lots of good info, lots of opinions but I like that, there really is no one right answer in many cases!

·
I'm a millionaire in a .02 opinion world
2,569 Posts
Where's the GPS numbers? What's for dinner? 24Buds and I are hungry! Welcome, don't be skeered just jump in and speak up. B&P

·
Winter Hater
9,448 Posts
howdy!

no grammatical errors
no spelling errors
no junior game wardens
no outright leo bashing
it's Christmas, not Xmas
try and answer a question, even stupid ones, honestly
don't be thin-skinned or will get peed off

no gps coordinates (except via pm to me)
the guy named "mont" is always right

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Welcome aboard new guys and just ignore 24buds. He'll eat anything! Hope you enjoy the board.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Welcome jaime,
I hope you enjoy 2cool as much as I do. Just remember. Snakes do serve a purpose and should be concidered an important part of God's creation. Just accept it !

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Welcome Aboard jaime1982 and Backlash Billy . Don't let these guys intimidate you, however, they are our greatest resources and will always speak their mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts