2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the best price on the internet on a Lueplod 6.5x 20x 50 anyone have a good place to look, Like bear basen ect....... Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
rifle scopes

look up (southwesternfirearms), they got any all kinds of scopes good prices and quick shipping. i fe had real good luck with simmons white tail scopes a little over $ 100 bucks good luck.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
riflescopes.com, gunbroker.com, gunsamerica.com and ebay

You can also get a pretty good deal at one of the gunshows for a lightly used one... you can still send it in for maintenance to Leupold if there is ever a problem. There customer service is top-notch! Here is another really kewl scope if you are not set on Leupold... two of the guys on my lease have bought them and I am going to get one for my 220Swift soon... muelleroptics.com These scopes have fantastic optic quality for the money. Good luck!

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,539 Posts
Hmmm...

golden acres said:
Looking for the best price on the internet on a Lueplod 6.5x 20x 50 anyone have a good place to look, Like bear basen ect....... Thanks, Jeff
I was going to tell you to Google for the best price, but you ain't ever going to find a price on a Lueplod 6.5x20x50 scope. LMAO!

:)

TH

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Haute Pursuit said:
riflescopes.com, gunbroker.com, gunsamerica.com and ebay

You can also get a pretty good deal at one of the gunshows for a lightly used one... you can still send it in for maintenance to Leupold if there is ever a problem. There customer service is top-notch! Here is another really kewl scope if you are not set on Leupold... two of the guys on my lease have bought them and I am going to get one for my 220Swift soon... muelleroptics.com These scopes have fantastic optic quality for the money. Good luck!
I have the Mueller Tactical 4x16x50 on my 22-250. Every bit as good as my Luepold!

Also Trout why can't he find a price on a VX III 6.5x20x50 Long range target model?

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
golden acres said:
why trouthunter
Because it is misspelled...

Try Leupold instead of Lueplod.:D

I have bought from SWFA and heard good things about The Optic Zone. For the lowest price you may have to try eBay or someone with less of a reputation -- not sure I want to take that risk.

SWFA has used or demo items on their sample list, but I have heard that if you look you can find new for less. I can't say for sure.

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
I found two in the classifieds on another board. The first comes with a custom AR rifle under it so it is a bit pricey. The other one is listed for $650 but is a Vari-X not VX if that matters.

I do not know either seller or if they are still available.

Edited: These are not new in the box.

·
I'll keep my gun...You keep the change
10,507 Posts
I would never buy some one else's used scope not for what leopold sells for....but when I bought mine which is a VXIII 4.5X14X50 Academy had the best price believe it or not..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Academy

I also bought my Leopold 4.5x14x50 for 25% off regular price at Academy. It was in December close to Christmas and Academy allows family members come in to shop after business hours have closed, as long as you got a coupon that they earlier handed out that you will need to show them so they'll let you in. My brother new the manager so he let the both of us come in and I bought the Leopold.
Before this Academy deal though I found good prices at www.scopesnmore.com and www.theopticzone.com . I did buy a Burris scope from theopticzone and it came with a new spotting scope for free.

Good Luck to you!

Michael S. Allen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts