2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Lowes a couple of hours ago, and they had about twenty Briggs & Straton 5500 Gens for $799 if anyone is looking for one.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jeffscout said:
You beat me to it! Also had gas cans and 6500 BTU window units.
Yep, your right. Obviously they had just gotten a load in. They had the gas cans and A/C units scattered all over half the store in seemed like, along with 18" Poulan Chain Saws.

·
Who Farted?
1,868 Posts
Costco off 249 in the Willowbrook had tons of 6500 W generators for $699
There were several pallets full of them by the registers and on each end cap of half the isles in the store.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Fishdaze said:
Yep, your right. Obviously they had just gotten a load in. They had the gas cans and A/C units scattered all over half the store in seemed like, along with 18" Poulan Chain Saws.
How much were they asking for the Poulan Chainsaw?

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
If you need a chainsaw, try to find a store selling Stihl saws.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
League City Outdoor Power Equip. on hwy 96 just west of Hwy 3 is getting shipments of Echo chain saws daily but they go very quickly so don't know if they have any left this morning.
Also, Kilgores Lumber on east main/518 in League City has a large stack of generator and some chain saws (don't recall which brand).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Kinda out of ya'lls way down here to Bay City, but Wal Mart had McCullough 6500watt generators marked down to $500. still have a bunch of them in stock

1 - 10 of 10 Posts