2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Republic of Texas
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks WD....this is a top notch second to none cleaning table. I love it...so I thought I'd snap some pics. These fish were caught in East Bay on pumpkinseed/limtruese w/ white paddletail. Fish were to 19".

Thanks again WD.

Mike

Attachments

·
Done Wit Dat
7,535 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHA Hey Blake, that's for a Lone Star Light! You call it cheap. I call it "teacher beer". - Coach

·
The Republic of Texas
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
justletmein said:
....I can't believe it's actually got a beer holder. LOL
Are you trying to say I have a problem????:biggrin: Actually, I know this sounds horrible....but that is what sold me on this table....the beer holder!!! lol

Mike

·
The Republic of Texas
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jabx1962 said:
Nice Table Miguel....where did you buy the fish?
:rotfl: YOu guys are killin me!!!! Believe it or not....I've been on some fish as of late!! I'm thinkin bout startin a guide service!!!! lol I can see it now...Mikey's Guide Service..You cathem, you cleanem!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
jabx1962 said:
Nice Table Miguel....where did you buy the fish?
You got me with that one. :rotfl: Nice fish there Mike, wherever it is you got them. :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
nice

Nice table Mike, but isnt that a lot of table for two fish? lol Couldnt you have just used a paper plate to clean em and saved yourself some cleanup time? Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Hope your feelin better bro.

Z

·
The Republic of Texas
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:rotfl: You see what had happened was....was....there was this...elderly man at the boat ramp, yeah thats the ticket!!

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ********* again.

·
The Republic of Texas
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ripleyb said:
You got me with that one. :rotfl: Nice fish there Mike, wherever it is you got them. :biggrin:
Et tu Brute!!!!! lol

Mike

Reactions: capn

·
21' Haynie
80 Posts
One of my students built one, just like it, as an ag. mech project. I actually have it, need to return it before he graduates.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
hey Mike, does this mean we can come over and clean our fish at your house?? LOL

for real......nice set up!
trudy

·
The Republic of Texas
4,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
allicat said:
hey Mike, does this mean we can come over and clean our fish at your house?? LOL

for real......nice set up!
trudy
Of course you can Trudy...you and Jerry are welcome anytime...I always got cold beer in my garage fridge.....but you gotta take the guts with ya when ya leave!!!!!:D Peeee youuuu!!!

Mike

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
Where can I get one of those and how much did it cost?

·
Yep...
750 Posts
coachlaw said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA Hey Blake, that's for a Lone Star Light! You call it cheap. I call it "teacher beer". - Coach
I always called Lone Star light the blues....you know for when you got the no money, got get drunk blues.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
http://www.wdsfillettables.com/index.html

Here's a link to Walt's site on the tables.. Really cool table.. The 'holder' was actually initially intended to be a "Martini Holder"..in honor of a mutual friend, but kinda morphed into sumthin' more practical for the 'market'..lol...like a Bud Lite holder...

·
Registered
374 Posts
That thing looks cool- and handy. Unfortunately, my fish-cleaning-at-home privileges were revoked a loooong time ago. Right after the first time the carcasses stunk the whole neighborhood up until the next garbage day.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts