2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help finding the web site LA's fishing license department. I'm trying to get a little trip together and do not want to be illegal.

Ronnie

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
*cornfused* Why does it say a Non-resident season license for saltwater is $30 and
a 4 day non-resident saltwater "trip" license is $45? They tryin to pull a fast one or what? haha

MEGABITE

·
Husband First, Fisherman Second...
1,988 Posts
For the past 3 years I've been getting my LA license for $90. That's $60 for the fishing license and $30 for the Saltwater license or stamp. When you get your 4 day you pay $15 for the fishing and $30 for the stamp. Don't ask why...It's better not to argue with the Law. I pay an extra $90 a year to have access to some of the best fishing and non polluted waters on the Gulf Coast. Non Polluted and sometimes never seen. I've fished some places religiously and never seen a soul for miles. You can call the 1-800-765-2602 and get the license the morning you go fishing. When with a guide on Big Lake and my buddy didn't have his license. After about 5 trys he gets thru and bought his 4-day over the phone @ 6 oclock in the morning on the way to the ramp.

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
Ohhhhhh, I didn't know you had to buy the $60 freshwater license first, thanks!

MEGABITE

·
H3 Titanium the ultimate in rod design.
646 Posts
You have to buy both, I just bought mine last week and it was about $90.00.

That was for a one year non resident.

Ranger Bob

Team Ranger bob proudly supports these fine sponsors

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Ditto Ranger Bob. Have had one for years. If you are going to fish Louisiana more than once buy the yearly.

·
Crabby Old Man
17,406 Posts
Just a side note. I went to Louisiana with the thought of fishing on one trip. Stopped at the local Wally world and asked for a license, they told me to fill it out and it was a resident license.
Never did get a chance to fish that trip.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Problem with that is you would have to lie to get it and you wouldn't have ID to back it up.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
I wasn't talking about you personally but anyone fraudulently obtaining a licence knowing it's wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts