2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's my sad story. Went to Colorado hunting and while I was there I bought the Sony 60gig Video Camera on a whim. Seemed to do pretty good. Sad part is I have lost it and need to replace it.

What video camera do ya'll use that has worked well for you??? Just wanted to be a little more educated on this purchase.

Thanks for any advice!
Brice

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Did you have another one of those parties and forgot to invite me ?? Like lost your camera ? On a serious note I have an older Sony ( maybe 3 years) and its been great. A buddy has one of the new very small ones and it is difficult to hold steady without a rest. So be careful with the newer smaller models. I can also shoot stills with my old camera which works out well shooting wild game and other game.

Charlie

·
Registered
883 Posts
Did you have another one of those parties and forgot to invite me ?? Like lost your camera ? On a serious note I have an older Sony ( maybe 3 years) and its been great. A buddy has one of the new very small ones and it is difficult to hold steady without a rest. So be careful with the newer smaller models. I can also shoot stills with my old camera which works out well shooting wild game and other game.

Charlie
I am positive there was alcohol involved in this unfortunate incedent......lol

I have the same one you lost Brice. Been happy with it so far.

LW

·
"Roach"
476 Posts
Go get another Sony, I have the 30GB and I love it! Had it over three years and it's still going strong. The new ones have a lot more memory and better zoom than mine but I'll still take my Sony DCR-40 over any other brand new camera! -Roach

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies! Guess I'll go get a duplicate. Don't know wth happened. Might have fallen out of the truck or something.....maybe someone got a 5 fingered discount. I have no clue LOL Oh well, what's another 350 bucks.....drop in the bucket for all the stupid money spent for all these bad habits LOL
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts