2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this from a friend who works for the county.

"Just found out that Los Comales was bought out by Ninfa's and they will be
opening mid to late January and a Burger King is moving into the old
Starbuck's bldg."

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Well, the Mexican Food scene in Rockport just went downhill...

As for BK, I'll pass on that too.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Just talked to the owner. It has been bought out by Adam Gonzales, the guy who runs Serrano's in Austin. LC will reopen with the same food, no smokey bar and no doubt will take on a corporate "feel".

·
Banned
2,863 Posts
HA

Been wondering what was going on with LC. Noticed today they had a special; fajitas for two for $12.99 and kids eat free. Suppose they are getting rid of all the food?

I notice several folks at the old Starbucks building a couple days ago...was wondering what was going on.

BTW, Hemingway's is opening back up in Rockport also. From info I have gotten seems the owner of JJ's is opening it up.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Been wondering what was going on with LC. Noticed today they had a special; fajitas for two for $12.99 and kids eat free. Suppose they are getting rid of all the food?

I notice several folks at the old Starbucks building a couple days ago...was wondering what was going on.

BTW, Hemingway's is opening back up in Rockport also. From info I have gotten seems the owner of JJ's is opening it up.
Eat at JJ's often but not sure how that fits with Hemingways.

Maybe a bit more room and TVs that work all the time?

·
Fish, Eat, Sleep...REPEAT!!
476 Posts
Just talked to the owner. It has been bought out by Adam Gonzales, the guy who runs Serrano's in Austin. LC will reopen with the same food, no smokey bar and no doubt will take on a corporate "feel".
I hope "corporate" means a paved parking lot!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts