2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since CajunBob & I resigned from takeasoldierfishing.com, we have had numerous people ask us to restart on our own. We miss the smiles on the faces of the military when they are out on the water relaxing, so it looks like we are going to try this on our own. Many people on this site offered their help when we originally stopped doing it, but we really didn't want to bite off more than we could chew…..guess that means we will be chewing shortly! To all those that offered help, you will be receiving a PM from me to see if you are still interested and if you are not, no is perfectly acceptable without any questions asked. This is gonna be tough with the price of gas and the cost of IKE, but we will see how it goes. We had a huge support system behind us and an unimaginable amount of boat owners willing to help and we sincerely hope you will offer your support again. At this point, we are not sure if we will be able to pay for your gas and bait, but are in the process of trying to get our 501(3)(c) which will help to get the big names on board. Our future name will be heroesonthewater unless someone has a better one, at least if we use heroes, instead of soldier, it will enable us to maybe someday offer free trips for retired or disabled military as well as firemen and police officers. Please give us ideas, thoughts, questions, etc., anything you think will help us get this up and going again so we can get those that are risking their lives for us a day on the water with no worries. :dance:

Thank You,

Robert (CajunBob) & Darlene (RC's Mom)

·
Registered
838 Posts
i offered my help the first time and my offer still and always will stand....what you two do is amazing and i would be honored to be a part of it...just let me know what i can do to help...

brian

·
01 Fatty
447 Posts
Darlene, Im in Rockport and fish almost every day that im in from offshore (14 & 14). I have an 18' Wellcraft sport that I would gladly take them out in. Use my gas too!
Good fishin...

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great!! Please PM me or CajunBob a contact number and THANKS!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts