2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy some exotic sheep for a ranch near Sonora.
Do any of you know someone that sells exotic sheep?
Timing for hitting the auctions at Harper hasn't worked. Looking for suggestions.
Wanting to buy enough to start a herd and manage, then eventually hunt.

Thanks

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
I'm pretty sure Waterspout may have some, but........oh, wait a minute, you said "exotic".......with an "X".........not an "R"................nevermind.

Seriously, I think I saw something the other day where someone was advertising some. I'll dig around and see if I can find it again.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
LOL,, thanks 3xf,, I'm using all my sheep at this time. I'll keep an eye out though.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I don't have any but I did see Yazzoomike help one get through the fence one time, I think he helped it??

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I can possibly get "ewe" a herd of these, but the price on these dolls won't be cheap and "ewe" will have to supply your own air and make up. The good part is they don't eat much. By the way, this one is named "Patches" and she is not for sale, as we have become attached. :birthday2

·
Frustrated Fisherman
672 Posts
Don't you just love this board.

How many days till hunting season?

·
Hunting Machine!
5,831 Posts
PM Sent--125 last year and some of the rams were over 30" and sold at the YO Ranch Sale--also a good place to check the $ at the time!

We will be netting them out of a Heli. w/ a 308 cone net and wrangling them on 4 wheelers--vac. them--and load up in the trailer and off they go! It is a real blast--just watch ur chin! They are tough Hombres!

You will have some shooter Rams in the bunch 4 sure! a good get start!

We may even net some Red Sheep also this year--I need to check on the #'s.

Hope this helps!

SWAMPUS! out!

(livers in.....ha!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts