2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to rent in POC area for the Weekend of August 25 for my wifes Birthday and to fish in the TexasFishJam Tourney and go to the Concert. If anybody could help by recommending something or have a place of their own that would be willing to let us rent out would be great. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
thanks
Nick

·
Banned
46 Posts
The Inn at Clarks had every weekend rented for the whole Summer before Summer ever got here.

tigrett.com and russel cain and pocrentals.com might have a house for rent that weekend but finding a private owner like you are trying to do is probably your best bet.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
AggieDan here on 2cool has a house in POC that he rents out. You could probably PM him, or I believe his is rented through Tigrett.

·
Reelrednecks Fishing Team
568 Posts
there is an RV park called Beacon 44 RV park and they have two RV's set up on sight they rent out I don't know if they are available but maybe... They have a web site

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
Fishdaze said:
AggieDan here on 2cool has a house in POC that he rents out. You could probably PM him, or I believe his is rented through Tigrett.
Thanks Fishdaze. I will be using it for the fishjam weekend.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Aggiedan, my husband and I are looking for a place Labor day weekend. Would it be possible to rent your place out then?

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
Aggiechick

Aggiechick said:
Aggiedan, my husband and I are looking for a place Labor day weekend. Would it be possible to rent your place out then?
Valerie at Tigrett Real Estate 888-TIG-RETT manages the schedule and can let you know if its available. last time I checked those dates were open. Cost is $195/night. Ask for the Buckle house and if you like ck at www.tigrett.com under vacation rentals for the Buckle house for pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts