2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to make up some small leaders and package them in small waterproof ziplocks. 2x2 inches would be about right. I see em online, but would like a local source if there is one. Anyone know where around here I might find some ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
I get mine at Walmart - in the arts and crafts area

·
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks !

Have a Hobby Lobby and a Wal-Mart close to the house.

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,547 Posts
That's a good price for 1000...

BIGSTICK said:
You can try Hobby Lobby. I ordered some online from http://www.royalbag.com/4_mil_clear_ziplock_bags.asp.

Had to buy 1000 of them but split the cost and bags with frends. The 3x5's are a good size for your typical kingfish or snapper leaders. I think 4 mil is what I bought.
Of the 2x3 4 mil bags...$7.65

TH

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Speck Dr. said:
Your local head shop/smoke shop should have what you are loooking for.
You mean Wal Mart is even putting the screws to the head shops? What is this world coming to? LOL

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I work in the hood off of 45 and Airline in Houston. The crack dealers used them for crack. You can buy them at the conveniance store on Airline and 45. You might be killed or carjacked, but they have a plethora of small crack bags like you are looking for in all differn't colors at this location. Oh and there are some mighty fine lady's down there too. What makes me laugh is that they are advertised as coin bags.

LOL

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
"Cracked me up"

predator22 said:
I work in the hood off of 45 and Airline in Houston. The crack dealers used them for crack. You can buy them at the conveniance store on Airline and 45. You might be killed or carjacked, but they have a plethora of small crack bags like you are looking for in all differn't colors at this location. Oh and there are some mighty fine lady's down there too. What makes me laugh is that they are advertised as coin bags.

LOL
LOL, Funny Stuff predator 22

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,652 Posts
predator22 said:

LOL
LOL...the convenience store's resourcefullness in selling bags to the dope dealers cracks me up!

:) Anything for a buck right? LOLOLOL

·
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Coin bags ?

If I had know I was going to be addicted to fishing after I got off crack I would have just keep all of the ones I paid $20 a piece for.

You guys are a riot.

·
29.42" Hg
5,238 Posts
Aggieangler said:
LOL...the convenience store's resourcefullness in selling bags to the dope dealers cracks me up!

:) Anything for a buck right? LOLOLOL
Yea..have you ever noticed the Crackhood stores that have a whole isle dedicated to Choreboy?.

·
Texas Lady Angler
2,409 Posts
Be careful and don't get them too small. I made that mistake and couldn't get the leaders in and out of the very small baggies while out fishing. Sometimes that mono doesn't cooperate. I got mine at Garden Ridge Pottery.

·
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wife found some at Michael's. 1.5 * 3, 200 count, @1.99. I'm covered for a while. Thanks.

·
Boatright custom flats
3,829 Posts
Next time your in line with a cop at a convienience store, ask the clerk where they keep there "coin bags" and "cigarette papers" and see if you don't get a raised brow from the cop.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts