2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Fish Cleaning Table

I made my own table. The counter-top did not work out, so I replaced it with 3/4 inch treated plywood and then had a sheet metal shop come out and cover it with stainless... he welded it in place. Turned out beautiful. One drawback, I am 6 feet 4 inches tall and when I put the concrete pad down to minimize the mud around the table, all of a sudden the table height got short. After about 2 hours or so of cleaning fish, my back gets to hurting from having to lean over to clean the fish.

blue.dog

Attachments

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Adler New and Used Restaraunt Suppy on 45 south around telephone/wayside exit. Big yellow sign on right side of freeway headed south. I bought a 12ft long total 3 compartment stainless sink with 3ft of table space on each side sloping into compartments. Paid around $200 for it few years back. Still in great shape.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Two Hours !

You decide.

8 to 10 bass,
10+ catfish,
20+ bream

I don't clean fish at night, so what ever I catch during the day plus what ever I get the next morning get cleaned in the mornings.

blue.dog

Attachments

·
Back in da Saddle
10,160 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
ace mart resturant supply in houston, sells new tables price depends on size

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
I'll second the Lemons auctions. I bought one through them a while back. Lori and Patti are good folks to deal with. Unfortunately, prices have gone up on these tables and it's hard to find the good deals you used to be able to run across. Good luck.

·
Registered
361 Posts
There is a 2 Cooler that sells used restaurant equip. I think he has a shop (warehouse?) in the League City area. I'm sorry, I can't remember his name. Do a search for "Stainless Steel Tables" he had one advertised in the Classified section a while back.
Thanks, John

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,076 Posts
starshine said:
There is a 2 Cooler that sells used restaurant equip. I think he has a shop (warehouse?) in the League City area. I'm sorry, I can't remember his name. Do a search for "Stainless Steel Tables" he had one advertised in the Classified section a while back.
Thanks, John
That guy was banned quite awhile ago. Theres a resturant supply place on Stubner Airline just a bit north of 1960. Don't know the name, just noticed it as I was driving by this past weekend.

Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts