2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get a tool box for my truck, i want it to be flush with the bed rails, and rhino line the outside (maybe), any suggestions as to brands? i drive a 2010 F250 King Ranch, white, with tan spray in bed liner.

·
archTech
8,740 Posts
I still love this box...been on two trucks over the last 10 plus years (and it still looks good)! My father has one also that has additionally been on two seperate trucks (he is harder on stuff than me). Not sure if they still make it or not but it is made from aircraft aluminum and there were two versions...one where the lid flips up normally and the other where the lid glides side to side...ours is the typical flip up version. The opening latch goes all the way across the box so you can open it from anywhere and additionally the locking mechanism goes all the way across the box so you cannot pry the lid open. I found this website here in Houston but is shows them possibly not being available anymore. There is a 800 number on mine if you want to try and locate a dealer...just PM me.

http://www.pickuptrucktoolboxes.com/Creative_Industries/creative_industries.htm

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts