2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone one of any lots in sargent area or a agent that knows the area ? and any builders in the area
thanks

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
All Star Realty. The owner grew up in the area and just recently handled a sale for us. The owner's name is Betty. - Craig

All Star Realty
2824 7th St
Bay City, TX 77414
(979) 245-7827

·
Proud Member of the ******* Riviera
170 Posts
Plenty of them down there

Bearkat,

Your best bet is just to take a drive through the area. There are plenty for sale. It's just a matter of what you want. We have a lot on Carancahua(CR201) on the opposite side of the street between Charlie's Bait Camp and Linda'sBait Camp that is on a canal. Two down from us is a lot for sale. There are three main players as far as realtors. Already mentioned was Gulf Coast. You also have Remax and Full Stringer that have quite a few. I found one that I was able to buy directly from the owner which allowed me to buy at a better value. Look carefully. Quite a few of the lots are easily flooded with rains and tides. You might also look at http://www.sargenttexas.com/board they have a classified section that might help.

Good Luck!
Larry

·
Registered
162 Posts
Are most of the canals in Sargent navigatable with a bay boat?

I have a 21ft Naticstar and I want to make sure we can get the boat in and out.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Yeah the canals are accessable. Be aware that the canals are pretty narrow and the lots pretty small. I would look for a property on caney creek. Thats where we bought our place and its alot nicer. Plus the fishing can be awesome with some good tides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts