2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going in the morning, sold both my boats and not used to truck access wading. Any info would be appreciated. Galveston area

·
DOINK
10,027 Posts
i think anywhere you can access right now would be good. Look for shell (maybe mud) with acces to deep water close or marsh drains with a moving tide, SS or east, west or Xmas is great. swan lake area should be great right now also.

For flounder hit seawolf park or boliver pocket areas. this cold snap low water will stack em up. today through thursday should be good on the flats with the warm up.

i would through tops and corky's. then go to the worm as a last resort. I have been doing well with the gamblers swam with medium retrieve then stop. bites on the stop.

light colored corkies and hot heat top will be great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Some parts of the Galveston Ship channel are a wonderful place to wade... Seabrook is another great place to go. Two weeks ago me and a buddy caught around 30 trout on out kayaks in seabrook...

·
un fished water is a waste of water
193 Posts
we go to the seabrook flats,wade behind the house's.on todville rd right after 2nd st thers a empty lot on ur left park there.walk across todville rd and there's ur water.i havent been in a while still working out of town.good luck

·
csmilo23
126 Posts
we go to the seabrook flats,wade behind the house's.on todville rd right after 2nd st thers a empty lot on ur left park there.walk across todville rd and there's ur water.i havent been in a while still working out of town.good luck
thanks for the info killer. got a cross st?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts