2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone that can do a small gel coat repair (approx 4 inch diamter) including color matching (beige color). Live in Sweeny, but can be anywhere from Bay City to Lake Jackson. Any recommedations appreciated. Thanks...

·
Banned
1,349 Posts
Tri-Fantasy on 523 by the levee in Oyster Creek does good work....and there is a place in Turtle Cove...cant think of their name but I've heard good things about them

·
Registered
144 Posts
gelcoat

I have used Fiber-Works in Sargent two maybe three times over the years, done me right every time, I saw him at the marina two weeks ago and he was saying 3 to 4 day turnaround right now if weather is holding, and the size of the job, a fishing bud of mine was talking to him about putting a new leaning post tray in and maybe one of his cast decks they build anyhow he is local and when I don't have to haul very far, thumbs up in my books

·
Registered
232 Posts
Fiberworks

Would suggest you do a search for posts on Fiberworks on the board - a number of us have had less than great results.

PM me if you are interested in details.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
A little farther than Bay City but Tran will do a great job for you at a fair price. He did some gel coat repairs on my last boat so I could get it sold. It was a custom mixed color and he matched it perfectly. The work was awsome and was honestly a couple hundred bucks cheaper than I expected.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts