2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i plan on an overnighter. will leave out of freeport area on friday about 9am and if the seas are flat enough will run to the spars for tuna. if not we will probably stay with in 90 miles and try for amberjacks, snapper and groupers. we will come back in on saturday about mid day. boat is only 28ft and i have room for 1 more at this time. the accomadations are sparse but if you are hardcore it won't be a problem because you will be up all night fishing. i would prefer someone that has gone out with me before as they already know the routine. email me as [email protected] ....rick

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good Luck!

I would love to raise my hand, but we are helping a buddy dry dock his boat in Seabrook this weekend.

Good luck and safe trip!

Keiffer

·
Registered
956 Posts
Wow, thanks for the invite but I can't be in Freeport by 9 AM on Friday. If you have to delay departure to Saturday, then I would love to join you.

Scott

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
If I hadn't already asked someone else for a crew slot leaving Friday, I would have both hands in the air waving.
I definitely want to make a trip to the floaters for a YF or AJ. I'll make it someday.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have read all your reports from previous trips and would jump at he chance to go this weekend but already scheduled for next weekend and promised a few honeydews. I haven't been with you before, but I know you do the hardcore fishing I like to do as read on your reports. Good luck to you guys on the trip and save a leave a few out there for us to catch. Maybe next time.

·
Kamikaze
4,591 Posts
Fellas, McGolfer is looking for bodies that CAN go!!! Help'em out a little here!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts