2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat owners again as of today. (2012 Sea Hunt Gamefish 27) Looking for experienced crewmembers to split fuel, bait, ice and boat cleaning duties this summer. I'll be targeting pelagics at the floaters and trolling occasionally. PM me your information. I prefer people who've fished offshore for years and who have their own equipment. I don't mind beer on the boat but no drunks please.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you ever someone, let me know! I have my own gear and am experienced offshore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Boat owners again as of today. (2012 Sea Hunt Gamefish 27) Looking for experienced crewmembers to split fuel, bait, ice and boat cleaning duties this summer. I'll be targeting pelagics at the floaters and trolling occasionally. PM me your information. I prefer people who've fished offshore for years and who have their own equipment. I don't mind beer on the boat but no drunks please. View attachment 4581741

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking to fish offshore for red snapper, dorado, etc. Experienced offshore fisherman out of Freeport; have my own gear. Would be glad to split expenses, i.e. bait, fuel, etc. Please text me at 832-286-2670. I live in the Houston/Cypress area.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking to fish offshore for red snapper, dorado, etc. Experienced offshore fisherman out of Freeport; have my own gear. Would be glad to split expenses, i.e. bait, fuel, etc. Please text me at 832-286-2670. I live in the Houston/Cypress area.
thanks...what's your name so I can add you to the list?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts