2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We flooded in June and I am turning one of our bed rooms into a man cave/office. Want to build a moving book case secret room to store my office supplies. Does anyone know of a cabinet maker with experience in this kind of work I would appreciate the referral. Wold like to find someone who does quality work from looking around the internet this is master level work and way beyond my ability. I am in the Angleton area.
Thanks Vinsp

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,206 Posts
Cant help you but give you some advice.

It's not too much of a secret room if you are posting about it on the interwebz...

·
That DamnYankee!!
4,077 Posts
Talk to Cool Change.

Reactions: vinsp

·
Registered
79 Posts
Give S&D Coastal Construction out of Dickinson a call. They have a 3rd generation cabinet builder who is great! 281-549-6190 ask for Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Know it, Love it, Kill it, and Grill it!
1,838 Posts
I have a cabinet builder that I keep busy 5-6 days a week. If you PM me the dimensions/ sketch of what you want, I can see what he would charge and let you know.

·
Banned
1,120 Posts
Yes, we read/hear about cabinet makers burglarizing customers all of the time. :rolleyes:
Ummm , every cabinet maker (and Caucasian roofer) I know, loses "helpers" to the meth pipe at a seemingly disproportionately rate to other professions.

(I think it comes from breathing the stain fumes)

·
No fish in West Bay
5,632 Posts
Terry Johansen out of Galveston. He's done a bunch of those for some neighbors. Did a bunch of work at my house too but no secret hide-a-way stuff. He works on island time but he is good, very trustworthy and honest with his time and expenses.

409-256-8858

·
Banned
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the referrals.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts